Made to measure Cosmos
The Cosmos Cage Ladder is suitable for: access to machinery, maintenance of solar panels, smoke control , maintenance and cleaning, for chimneys, facades, roofs , silos, platforms, overhead cranes. Robust and resistant to atmospheric agents, they are built with the highest safety and quality standards to last over time .
The new Self System
Self System is an innovative cage ladder project that allows the operator to assemble it complete with all accessories directly on site, significantly saving on transport costs. All components, accessories and the cage have no welding and can be assembled on site with the new Quick Screwing system .
Furthermore, Self System is also a pre-composed module system that allows Authorized Resellers to keep a few modules in stock capable of satisfying numerous configurations requested by customers.
- Assembly of a 270 cm trunk by a single operator approx. 10 minutes
- Assembly of a 380 cm trunk by 2 operators approx. 8 minutes
- Assembly of climbing platform by a single operator approx. 8 minutes
- Assembly of climbing platform by 2 operators approx. 5 minutes
The ladder can be requested in compliance with the Italian regulation D.LGS81/2008 or the European regulation EN14122
- The ladder can be requested already assembled. In this case the transport will be more cumbersome but assembly times on site will be reduced.
- The staircase can be requested painted
- High strength ribbed aluminum construction
- Total absence of welding on the ladder and on the protection cage.
- Each component is bolted with a simple, quick and innovative assembly system
- Ladder trunks internal width 510 mm
- Knurled rungs 27x27 mm edged to the vertical uprights 84x27 mm
- Distance between rungs 280 mm
- Protection cage depth 600 mm to be bolted or already bolted
- Cage rings in 50x5 mm aluminum plate
- Vertical cage uprights section 40x20 mm
- Cage starts from 1900 mm to 2500 mm from the ground and varies according to the type of installation (NB: the last 1100 mm are without rungs to allow the operator to exit).
- Brackets for wall mounting: standard brackets (stainless steel) or telescopic brackets (aluminium)
- Minimum distance between rung and wall with standard brackets 200 mm
- The few welds present are certified TIG (supports/platforms/gates)
- Instruction booklet
- Declaration and label of compliance with current regulations