The Cosmos Guarantee
All Cosmos products are verified and certified according to current safety regulations for the prevention of accidents. Below are the fundamental points of the Cosmos guarantee:
- Cosmos Srl guarantees its products with a conventional guarantee indicated on the site, in the catalog and on the product, and depends on the type of product, the price and the type of application.
- The warranty years range from 1 to 10 depending on the product (refer to the Cosmos catalogue)
- Where there is no other indication, the legal guarantee applies (2 years consumer / 1 year company). It must be asserted within 2 months of discovery of the defect. Proof of purchase (fiscal receipt or receipt) must be kept and shown.
- There are machines in the range with battery and battery charger. The latter are guaranteed for 6 months.
- We inform you that defects caused by external conditions and/or events such as, by way of example and not limited to, use on unsuitable terrain, incorrect installation or maintenance carried out by unauthorized personnel, negligence, inability to use cannot be attributed to Cosmos. and poor maintenance by the consumer, compliance with what is recommended and reported in the use and maintenance manual that accompanies each product, which constitutes an integral part of the sales contract. The same applies to damage caused to the equipment by atmospheric and natural events (lightning, floods, fires, earthquakes) or by acts of vandalism, or by circumstances that cannot be traced back to manufacturing defects.
- Furthermore, the following are not covered by the warranty: interventions carried out to restore problems caused by neglect, accidental breakage, tampering and/or damage during transport (scratches, stamps, dents) when carried out by the consumer, interventions carried out by unauthorized personnel, interventions for demonstration of operation, periodic checks and maintenance and everything that was made known to the consumer at the time of sale.
- The warranty does not take into account the transport of the unit to the Cosmos repair shop or Cosmos dealer which is the responsibility of the user.
- The warranty does not cover knobs, movable or removable plastic parts and consumables (oil, tyres, etc.) and in general all parts subject to wear.
- The formation of rust, oxidation or breakage of the paintwork is also excluded.
- Furthermore, please note that in the event of functional defects complained of by the user and not found as such during the verification phase by the technician, the intervention will be entirely at the expense of the consumer.
- In case of improper use of the product, any form of guarantee will lapse
- If restoring conformity is not possible through repairing the product, Cosmos undertakes to replace it, leaving the expiry and warranty terms acquired at the time of purchase of the model to be replaced unchanged.
- Cosmos declines all responsibility for any damage that may, directly or indirectly, arise to people, things and animals as a result of partial or total failure to comply with all the provisions indicated in the specific use and maintenance manual and concerning warnings regarding installation , use and maintenance.
- Once the warranty period has expired, any repair work will be the responsibility of the consumer.
- For any disputes, the jurisdiction of the place of residence or domicile of the manufacturer is competent.
What to do in case of product failure
- Avoid using the product if there is a defect or malfunction.
- Make sure that the defect or anomaly falls within those covered by the warranty. Otherwise the cost of the intervention will be borne entirely by the consumer.
- Consult the user manual to verify that the anomaly cannot be resolved by correctly applying the functions of the product itself.
- Fill out the Returns form by pressing the button below and follow the instructions that will be sent by e-mail.
ATTENTION: repairs to the product carried out by unauthorized personnel will void the warranty